If you measure from the centre of each awning arm, that will give you your overall awning measurement in feet. You then need to select the annexe which suits that size. Important note - When selecting a wall kit measure the width from arm to arm, not the fabric length. See the guide below for sizes.
Please ensure correct measurements, this is the responsibility of the buyer and once opened these wall kits are not able to be returned as they are no longer in a brand new condition.
|Wall kit (ft)||Wall kit (m)|
|11' Wall kit||3.4|
|12' Wall kit||3.7|
|13' Wall kit||4.0|
|14' Wall kit||4.3|
|15' Wall kit||4.6|
|16' Wall kit||4.9|
|17' Wall kit||5.2|
|18' Wall kit||5.5|
Coast Wall Kits come in Grey and are designed to be a universal fit for pop tops and caravans.
Coast Wall Kits
- Not compatible with an Anti-Flap kit.
- The only item you may need is sail-track if you intend to connect the upright sections of the walls with the caravan. All poles, pegs, ropes, and walls are included with this kit plus instructions.
- Two draft skirts included. You will select the best fit for your van and adjust as required.
- Two end walls are suspended from a horizontal bracket, there are three additional clamps you will clip onto the awning roof to prevent rain pooling.
- Made to suit standard roll out awnings.
- Ready for immediate dispatch
Aussie Traveller Annexe Wall Kits also made to suit standard roll out awnings.
- Compatible with Aussie Traveller Arms.
- Custom made and come in a range of colours.
- Custom made white vinyl draft skirt to suit;
- Fly-mesh on all Door/Window Combos;
- Lead time of approx. 4-6 weeks from time of order