What can be returned?
We have a 30-day limited change of mind return policy.
Please see the relevant section below for how to proceed. We will not accept returns without prior arrangements.
All change-of-mind returns must be NEW and unused and in original packaging.
We will not accept change-of-mind returns for items that have been used or damaged.
What can not be returned?
It is the buyer's responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
- Caravan, camper trailer, or pop-top caravan covers
- Camper Trolleys
- Custom-made products
- All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
- Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered for a customer)
- Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way
- Items where the customer claims damage in transit or incorrect stock beyond 48 hours from delivery
All returns need to be authorized.
We do not accept returns without prior agreement.
Submit a return request if you would like to return a product.
Large items being returned in-store will need to be inspected before being refunded.
You will need to book an appointment for an inspection.
Inspections can only be done Wed-Fri, 1 to 3.30 pm.